Wave Of Glory

The day started just like any other with me getting my coffee and heading upstairs with the angst in my heart of not knowing if He would come or not.  It was my exercise day and I felt good about that.  As I started I began to pray in the Spirit as I usually do then I felt a twinge of disappointment come up in me as I thought about my dreams of dancing and marriage and ministry but I just laid them at the feet of Jesus and told him if they never come to pass it was O.K. as long as I had Him.  I have to have Him I can’t live without Him.  But as I was talking to Him feeling Him draw near to me I felt this huge lump in the pit of my stomach as I had so many times lately and I thought what is this, why do I keep feeling this.  Almost before I heard His words, I knew the answer as He said, you’re pregnant.  I knew without a doubt that was exactly what I was feeling, being pregnant with something in the spirit. I continued to pray and worship and shortly after that I saw in the spirit a huge tidal wave coming from the ends of the earth.  It was like the earth was suspended and at the horizon was the wave towering over it.  I knew as I was looking it wasn’t just any tidal wave but was a giant wave of the spirit that is gaining momentum as the people of God are praying and interceding for revival.  I felt briefly that maybe this was the burden I had been feeling for quite sometime.  As I continued to look I also saw the most softly sunlit morning that colored everything with a coral glow and the coolness in the air one feels right before the seasons change. 
As I was thinking about the tidal wave in the vision the Lord spoke these words to me....
Open up your spirit eyes so that you may see. Do not merely see and hear what is going in the world around you, see and hear what is going on in the spirit.  I will not leave my people unprepared, unprotected and unprovided for.  But why would you reach to take hold of something you do not know is there? It is not that it isn’t there but that you do not see it.  Do not let your doubt or unbelief keep you from receiving that which I have already prepared for you.  Do not be like the people of Israel who grumbled and complained wondering if the Lord was among them or not.  And why did they wonder?  Was it not because I came in a way they did not expect.  It wasn’t that I was not there. They had their thirst quenched by the water from the rock which was always with them for it was following them and that rock was Christ yet they did not perceive the provision for it came not in the way they expected.   Even so you must learn that I may not always come in the way you expect. I have promised through my covenant to meet your needs, I have not promised to meet them the way you think I should. I have ways I will provide for you in the days ahead you do not even know or conceive of. For no eye has seen no ear has heard no mind has conceived the things which I have prepared for them that love me, but I have revealed it unto you by my spirit.  So you must learn to see with the eyes of your spirit that you may receive what I have freely given.

At the time I had this vision and was given this word I had no idea of what was coming financially as the banking business dried up more and more following the elections of 2008.  The word tells us in Romans that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.  The original language uses the word "rhema" for "word" which means a spoken word.  Because of receiving this word from the Lord, by faith I lived in a house without cost for six years despite all the attempts of the enemy to get me to vacate.  The time did come for me to move on as the Lord spoke yet again and said, "you have camped long enough at this mountain".  Sometimes a mountain represents an obstacle, but it also at times represents a move of God, which in this case is what He was referring to concerning me.

God takes us through wilderness times in order to humble us and to teach us that we do not live by bread only (having our physical needs met) but by the proceeding word of the Lord.  I cant hardly imagine living my life without Him speaking to me and instructing me in the way I should go.