Arise My Love

   

Lord I hear you calling, I hear you beckoning me
Arise My love My fair one and come away with Me. 
Will you let go? Will you pay the price?
Are you willing to die and leave yourself behind?
I want to bring you into My chambers,
I have prepared a place for you
I want to bring you to myself;
there is so much I want to show you,
so much I long for you to see.
Will you accept this invitation?
Will you come and dwell with me?
Will you leave your past behind,
so the eternal things you can find?
Will you step into My  heart?
Just say yes and this journey will start.
I know there is a part of you that’s very much afraid
Afraid the price might be too high,
the cost might be too great.
There is nothing this will cost you
that you would want to keep
There is no price too high, 
there is no place too deep.
I have so much more for you 
than your heart can contain
More than your eyes have seen
or your mind comprehends.
All I have for you brings life
In the place I have prepared for you
there is no confusion; there is no strife.
There is a river of peace in me I want to take you in,
you will forget about your past,
you will forget about your sin.
I know it’s hard to let go of
what is comfortable and what feels safe
even if it’s not where you want to be.
You tell yourself it’s OK; 
you tell yourself you’re free.
Yet in your heart you know
you're not yet  who I’ve created you to be.
Arise My love My fair one and come away with me
Oh the sounds that you will hear,
the sights that you will see
You will come to realize only in me will you be free.
Sharon Trumps