Only You

Only you can fulfill the longings of my soul
Only you can set me free,
only you can make me whole
Only you can satisfy this need I have for love
For you are the Son of God
sent to me from my Father above
Only you can be everything I need
as I travel through this life
Only you can save me
 from all the confusion and the strife
Only you can take my broken heart
and bring health and healing to every part
And with your love you come to restore
 just so you can give me more
Than my mind could ever comprehend
Because you are the Beginning and the End
Your compassions’ fail not
and your love knows no end
To what it can do for those you call friend
You give them strength to soar through the sky
To overcome mountains although they seem high
You look down from above and cheer me on,
 as I keep looking to Jesus your Son
Who for the joy set before him endured the cross,
And did not consider death as a loss.
You gently whisper, If you will
take the wind of my Spirit and learn to be still
You will find strength for your body
and peace for your mind.
A false picture of life you won’t have to paint
For running when you’re weary
or walking when you’re faint
I will be your strength when you are weak,
your courage when you fall
And when life lets you down,
I will be your All in All.
Another like me you never will find,
No other will be as gentle and kind
No other knows you the way that I do
No other can see the potential in you
I see beyond the here and now, 
I see your future and I’ll show you how
To be the best I know you can be,
 if you will just trust all to me.
Believe in your heart that I am
The Truth,The Life and The Way
And out of you I will make a display
of my splendor and my glory
Then others will see that truly I am
the “never ending story”
Yes, I am The First and I am The Last
I alone have the power to clear you of your past
I’ll be the start of a brand new day
Just take my hand and I’ll show you the way
As together we walk along the open shore
No matter the wind, the waves, or the roar
For I will calm them for you until time shall me no more
When I will return to judge the living and the dead
And reward each one just as I have said.
For those who have waited for me to return
there will be an everlasting reward.
For those who believe not,
they will be devoured by the sword
That will proceed out of my mouth
As I go from the east to the west
the north and the south
And gather all those who have put their trust in me
They are the ones who will live eternally
In the everlasting Kingdom and glory of my Father
The ones who confessed,
we are the clay, you are the potter,
We are all the work of your hands.

Sharon Trumps