His Sound

Do you hear it?
Do you  hear His sound?
Enter in, enter in to the sound that you hear
don't let the enemy intimidate you and put you in fear
It is a sound unlike anything you’ve ever heard before
to enter in you must open the door.
Open the door of your heart to me
but not just a crack for then you wont see
the things I will do in the days to come
the new things I am bringing to glorify my Son.
He’s calling to you as His Bride to be
to come away and be set free
Set free from yourself
Set free from your sin
Set free from your past
and the pain within
So that you may enter in.
Enter in to My kingdom
Enter in to My rest
Enter in to that which is the best.
The best I can offer to you is My heart
for all you have longed for
and all that you want
all that your’e seeking
 is found in My love
Sharon Trumps

  Related Link to Poem