I AM

What a weariness it is worrying about your life, what you shall eat or drink or your body what will you wear.  Weariness, weariness when you attempt to apply logic and human reasoning to  My instructions, My directions, to try to make them fit into some preconceived mindset or box that I cannot now or ever fit in. I am an infinite without limits God that cannot be comprehended within the limitations of human reasoning much less the direction I lead you in to bring you to your future and destiny in Me which was prepared even before I laid the foundations of the world and earth on which you live. You must be consumed with one thing only, and that is My presence, for in the Presence of the Holy One is fullness of joy and My joy is your strength to move forward into the unknown to which I have called you.  Deep calls unto deep, but you do not go out into nothing or nowhere but into a deeper measure of Me, for I am in the depths, not the shallow waters of the shore.  Follow the sound of My voice, for there is the liberty, the freedom, the fulfillment, the satisfaction of all you long for and search for. For where My voice emanates from is My presence and within My presence, My being, are you whole in Me who brought you forth for Myself and call you forth unto Me, to be with me in the unknown.  Unknown to you yet known in Me and known to Me.  Trust Me, all is well and will be well as you continue to follow the sound that you hear.  Don't allow the doubt or fear of what you don't understand drown or deafen the sound of My voice.  You must turn away from anything and everything that dulls the sound of My voice, for where My voice is I AM, and where I AM is the presence of all that ever was or is or will be, and you will lack nothing in Me for I AM he who fills all things, past present, future.  I do not lead you to a place of lack but abundance.  All you must do is ask.  Do not labor for that which cannot satisfy, but that which is eternal and enduring forever.